How can I get an immigration work permit? 2 Answers as of May 25, 2011

My boyfriend is from the US and I’m in the US visiting him. How can I get a work permit or anything that would allow me to work legally here without getting married yet? We plan to marry eventually, but we want to wait some time. I’m from Argentina.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Verdin Law Firm, LLC
Verdin Law Firm, LLC | Isaul Verdin
If you want a work permit without being married, then you are going to have to find an employer to sponsor you for a work visa such as an H1B.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 5/25/2011
Law Offices of Caro Kinsella
Law Offices of Caro Kinsella | Caro Kinsella, Esq.
Contact my office for a free consultation to go through your options with you.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 5/24/2011
Click to View More Answers: