How can I get an immigration waiver for my boyfriend? Posted on March 22, 2011

Hi I have a boyfriend in Mexico who was deported in 2010 for a sex case that he got accused of. He had touched a girl when he was 11-15 years old. When they charged him he was 19 years old in 2009. He was found guilty and got deported. Is there a way I can ask for a waiver and help him out? We have a 2-year-old son and I want him to be with his family. Right now he is 22. What can I do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: