How can I get an expediated return? 3 Answers as of July 22, 2011

My husband is a Citizen of El Salvador and I am a U.S. Citizen. He is awaiting his 2nd deportation to El Salvador. I filed I-130 and have receipt for it states in processing. Filing I-129F tomorrow. How can I find out what he will be inadmissable for before his removal. We recently married in June 2011. He was charged in Federal Court for illegal re-entry after removal. 1st deport- 2002. 2nd deport July 2011. How quickly can I bring him back? I have submitted numerous documents with petitions. I had him write letters to the Federal Attorney General, Secretary of Homeland Security and the President of the United States. We are a family and do not want a long seperation. Apparently Immigration has a long standing problem. Over have of people who are deported will come again within 4 months because they have families here.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Reza Athari & Associates, PLLC
Reza Athari & Associates, PLLC | Reza Athari
It appears that your husband was deported for an aggravated felony the first time. If that is the case, unfortunately, he can never come back under the existing law. If he did not commit an aggravated felony, since he came back illegally, he triggered the permanent bar and you may only apply for a waiver after 10 years staying outside US. It also appears that you have been misinformed about the process. Talk to an experienced immigration attorney to avoid waisting your money.
Answer Applies to: Nevada
Replied: 7/22/2011
Law Office of Immigration & International Trade Law
Law Office of Immigration & International Trade Law | Linda Liang
Because he has two illegal entries, the chance he can come is very slim. Most likely he is subject to permanent immigration bar.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 7/22/2011
The Law Office of Anne Whipple
The Law Office of Anne Whipple | Anne Whipple
As a general rule, a person who is deported then makes or attempts to make an illegal entry is inadmissible to the US for a period of ten years. There are no waivers available for this 10-year bar.
Answer Applies to: Georgia
Replied: 7/22/2011
Click to View More Answers: