How can I get a an annulment of marriage in the state of Wisconsin? 1 Answers as of July 18, 2011

My wife and I were married in October, she's been incarcerated since February and is looking at a prison sentence because her probation has been revoked. Can I get our marriage annulled? Annulment of marriage

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Horizons Law Group, LLC
Horizons Law Group, LLC | Michelle B. Fitzgerald
There are certain limited grounds for an annulment. It is possible. Would need to discuss your details further.
Answer Applies to: Wisconsin
Replied: 7/18/2011
Click to View More Answers: