How can I get alimony if my ex refuses to divorce me in Texas? Posted on January 23, 2011

Since I cannot get my ex to divorce me, can I get alimony from him? I have filed through legal aid in Texas because I don't work and we've been separated since 1998. He gets disability and has been living with a woman for over 8 years. What do I qualify for?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: