How can I get 50% rights to my grandson? 1 Answers as of February 10, 2017

My grandson mother signed her parental rights to her mother and my wife and I take care of my grandson 60% of the time while the maternal grandmother gets all the benefits. We love our grandson and I'm afraid that the other grandmother won't let us see him because she has all the rights.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock | Arlene D. Kock
More information is needed about the legal relationship that everyone has to the grandson. Please meet with an experienced family law attorney to review any of the documents associated with what you claim the other grandparents has to maintain custody of the child.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 2/10/2017
Click to View More Answers: