How can I gain US citizenship after going to college in the United States? 2 Answers as of January 17, 2011

I came here from the Caribbean in 1999 I went to High School got my diploma and Went to a 2 year College and get my AAS degree in Business Administration. I am not a citizen of this country I am currently not working and trying to figure out my options. What can I do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
The Vega Law Firm
The Vega Law Firm | Linda Vega
You may adjust if you have a job offer and can Change your status as a result of that job offer. Did you legally enter the U.S? Do you also have any other family in the U.S. or have since married to anyone in the U.S. legal status? These are important because they may be key to allowing adjustment within the U.S.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 1/4/2011
JCS Immigration & Visa Law Office
JCS Immigration & Visa Law Office | Jack C. Sung
If you marry a US citizen you can have a work permit to work here. I don't see many other options for you.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 1/4/2011
Click to View More Answers: