How can I gain independent employment from an agency? 1 Answers as of November 30, 2010

How would my patients family hire me independently if I am with an agency and started working with them through this agency. I am a CNA.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Diefer Law Group, P.C.
Diefer Law Group, P.C. | Marcelo Dieguez
This would all depend on the contract you signed with the agency and the state where you live. You should contact an attorney to have this matter reviewed.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 11/30/2010
Click to View More Answers: