How can I fix my parents' papers so they can become US citizens? 8 Answers as of April 29, 2015

I am currently 19 and I would like to get my parents their papers so they can travel. Can I start the process? What can I do to get started? What comes first? Their record is clean as is mine. I was born in California.

Frazier, Soloway & Poorak, P.C.
Frazier, Soloway & Poorak, P.C. | David Nabow Soloway
Generally, a U.S. citizen is able to petition for his parents to become Lawful Permanent Residents (to get "Green Cards"), and this is the first step for the parents, who then may apply to become naturalized citizens after they have been Permanent Residents for five years. The U.S. citizen child may not, however, proceed until he/she reaches age 21.
You have to be 21 before you can petition your parents.
Morales & O'Connor, PLLC
Morales & O'Connor, PLLC | Myron Morales
You can sponsor them once you turn 21. In the meantime, you can begin gathering the evidence that you will need, any translations, and get your finances and taxes in order to qualify.
Law Office of Pho Ethan Tran PLLC
Law Office of Pho Ethan Tran PLLC | Pho Ethan Tran
Unfortunately, you must be at least 21 years old in order to petition for your parents.
The thirst thing you need to do is turn 21. It's only after you turn 21 that you can petition for your parents or anyone for that matter, unless you were to be petitioning your spouse. If that were the case then you can do it at age 18.
    Baughman & Wang
    Baughman & Wang | Justin X. Wang
    You can file petition for them after you turn 21. Then you need to know if they entered the US illegally, they cannot adjust status in the US. Please consult with an immigration lawyer for advise.
    Alena Shautsova
    Alena Shautsova | Alena Shautsova
    To petition your parents, you have to be 21.
    The Law Offices of Kristy Qiu
    The Law Offices of Kristy Qiu | Mengjun Qiu
    Unfortunately, you need to be at least 21 of age in order to petition for your parents. You can find out more relevant information on www.uscis.gov, or retain an immigration attorney. Good luck!