How can i fix my parents papers if they are illegal in this country? 4 Answers as of August 11, 2011

How can I fix my parents papers if they are illegal in this country?

/head> If they entered legally or if they are 245i eligible, provided that they do not have certain immigration violations, they can. Otherwise, they will have to leave and stay 10 years abroad since they do not qualify for a waiver. You must talk to an immigration attorney before you make any decision.
Orbit Law, PLLC
Orbit Law, PLLC | Kripa Upadhyay
It's difficult to answer this question without knowing more about your situation and that of your parents. If your parents have a child/children who are Citizens of the U.S then they may be able to acquire Lawful Permanent Residence ("Green Cards") as the parents of a U.S. Citizen. Please contact my office at 206-623-3352 should you have more questions. I am happy to meet you and discuss the issue with you in further detail.
Not enough information. What is your status, how old are you? Where are your parents from? When did they enter the US? How did they enter the US? Are there any immigration filings prior to April 30, 2001? Any immigration violations? Any criminal arrests, charges or convictions?
Immigration Law Offices of Misiti Global, PLLC.
Immigration Law Offices of Misiti Global, PLLC. | Nicklaus Misiti
It depends upon how they entered the country. You should speak directly with an immigration attorney.