How can I fix my papers so I can get a job? 10 Answers as of October 24, 2013

I came to the USA when I was 12 years old and I enroll in school the same year. I learned the language in less then 6 months. I work very hard to learn everything I needed to know. I'm 17 years old now and I have a 3 month baby and I don't have a job and I'm staying at my mom's place but there's really no room for us. I want to get an apartment and a job. What can I do? Please help me.

Mulder Law office, PA
Mulder Law office, PA | Kyndra L Mulder, Esquire
File for DACA. Make an info pass appointment and go to your local USCIS office. An officer will provide you with the information.
CoverLaw
CoverLaw | Jim Cover
You may be eligible for the Dream Act. Call us to discuss your case.
Lana Kurilova Rich PLLC
Lana Kurilova Rich PLLC | Lana Kurilova Rich
Have you heard about the program called Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (known as DACA)? You may be eligible to receive your employment authorization through this program.
Nothing if you came into the country unlawfully. The best thing you can do BEFORE you turn 18 and all doors close to you is to leave the US and try to return to the US lawfully, through a visa. If you leave before you turn 18, all unlawful presence time will not be counted against you. If you remain in the US after you turn 18 unlawfully, you will not be able to legalize your status at all in the US under the current immigration laws. Please let me know if you have any additional questions or how I can be of further assistance to you in this matter.
All American Immigration
All American Immigration | Tom Youngjohn
Have you considered Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)? http://nwirp.org/Documents/Resources/DREAM/NWIRPDACAChecklist.pdf.
    The Law Offices of Mary Lyn T. Sanga, A Professional Corporation | Mary Lyn Tanawan Sanga
    If you have been residing for at least 5 years as of June 15, 2012, you may be eligible to apply for a work authorization under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program. Consult an immigration lawyer to know if you qualify for that benefit.
    Kapoor Law Firm, PLLC
    Kapoor Law Firm, PLLC | Shiv K. Kapoor
    Unless you are eligible for DACA, there's not really a way for you to obtain work authorization based on the information you provided , unfortunately. Find an immigration legal clinic in your area (google) and see if they can help.
    You may be eligible for deferred action. There is really not enough here to assess what immigration benefits you may be eligible to seek.
    Law Offices of Peter De Bruyn
    Law Offices of Peter De Bruyn | Peter De Bruyn
    You might be eligible for deferred status if you graduated from high school or are currently attending.
    Law Office of Morgan L. Place (MP Law Office) | Morgan L. Place
    It sounds like you may qualify for deferred action for childhood arrivals. That application would include a request for employment authorization. You should consider meeting with someone who can determine if you meet all the requirements.