How can I fix my husbands papers? 2 Answers as of May 04, 2011

How can I fix my husbands papers?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
World Esquire Law Firm
World Esquire Law Firm | Aime Katambwe
If you are a USC, then file for him so that he can go to his country of origin and get his immigrant visa there. If he came to the US with a visa, then just file and have him adjust his status here. Forms I-130;I-485; I-765; I-864; G-325A; I-693; will need to be filed with supporting documentation. If this is important to you, then consult an attorney and they can save you a lot of headaches. Good luck!
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 5/4/2011
Feldman Feldman & Associates, PC
Feldman Feldman & Associates, PC | Lynne Feldman
To properly advise you I will need substantial information about him and you. Are you a U.S. citizen or permanent resident? Is your spouse in or out of the U.S.? did your spouse enter legally? Is he in status now? did he enter without documentation? Has he ever been deported? Does he have a criminal record? If yes, details. If deported (removed) did he return to the U.S. after the deportation? Was he stopped at the border before he entered successfully? Was he inspected? After I get answers to these and related questions I can advise on the procedures and costs and processing time. The best way to proceed is to set up a consultation with me by contacting my secretary at the number below. I do charge for consultations but the fees paid for consulting would then be credited 100% toward the fees for his case if you retain us after the consult.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 5/3/2011
Click to View More Answers: