How can I fix my boyfriends papers to get married? Posted on August 01, 2011

I'm a USA citizen I been with my boyfriend for two years he was deported ten years ago and he never left the country and he didn't show up for court if we get married can I fix his papers?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: