How can I fix my boyfriends immigration papers? Posted on April 27, 2011

I am 17. I just had a baby and i want to get married with my boyfriend we have been together for 2 years and i want to fix his papers but i don't know who to contact his from Honduras and his been in the US for over 8 years so please let me know what i need to do.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: