How can I fix the legal residency of my husband? 3 Answers as of May 06, 2011

I been with my boyfriend for about 6 years going on 7 we have a 1 year old son. He supports us so I was wondering how I can help him become a resident without him getting deported? We will be getting married soon I wanted to know how much a lawyer will charge us? Thank you for your time.

Get married and file an I-130 to get a visa for him. After two years of marriage you can move to the next step.
One of the ways is to file a petition for him to get his immigrant visa outside the US when the time comes. Forms I-130 and depending on the route you decide to go I-485; I-765; I-864; G-325A; I-693; will need to be filed with supporting documentation. Every lawyer charges what she feels comfortable for her services. For our pricing please contact us outside of this forum. I wish you good luck!
Whether a lawyer can help you depends on whether he came here with a visa originally. Different lawyers charge differently. If you are in Florida, you are more than welcome to contact us for consultation.