How can I fix the custody in my divorce decree? 1 Answers as of June 26, 2013

I live in Texas. Just got divorced. My children live with me, but in the past they lived with their father. We have papers through the attorney general, opened by him. What can I do because they live with me and he doesn't help me with anything.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Reeves Law Firm, P.C.
Reeves Law Firm, P.C. | Roy L. Reeves
You have to file a Motion to Modify.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 6/26/2013
Click to View More Answers: