How can I find out my husband's involved investment and how do I get in with his investment if he owned any? 2 Answers as of July 06, 2015

On May this year, I visited and checked my property and the tenant handed me a letter title to my husband's name from a bankruptcy solutions company. The mail is contained "Energy Future Holdings Corp.,"- Notice of Disclosure Statement Hearing - I have moved to another state for 10 years. I never had known my deceased husband had investment on anything except the house we had owned. How can I find out the investment he was involved? More or less I got letter from some company's proxy vote announcement before I moved.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
James Law Group
James Law Group | Christine James
Call the bankruptcy trustee listed on the notice. He is likely entitled to very little. At James Law Group we make every effort to respond to you quickly and efficiently. This means we may be responding to you from a mobile device. As you know, responding on these devices can result in typographical errors that may otherwise not occur. In order to provide this extra service, please be aware of this and excuse any errors that may be caused by responding in this forum.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 7/6/2015
Law Office Of Victor Waid
Law Office Of Victor Waid | Victor Waid
Hire a probate lawyer or an financial counselor to conduct an investigation/research for you. Definitely go online and Google the name to find what you are looking for, but follow up with an investigation by a lawyer to protect your interests.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 7/3/2015
Click to View More Answers: