How can I find out more information about dismissing her filling? 3 Answers as of January 02, 2017

I filed for custody of my children since my children lived here since 2013. Their mom filed for custody of our children in another state but they have only been living there for two months.

Please meet as soon as you can with an experienced family law attorney to discuss the UCCJEA provisions of child custody jurisdiction.
Law Offices of Julie A. Ringquist | Julie A. Ringquist
You will likely need an attorney's help. Time is of the essence. You must move forward in your case so that jurisdiction is with you and before she reaches the time needed with the children to acquire residency in their new state.
Law Offices of Gerard A Fierro
Law Offices of Gerard A Fierro | Gerard A Fierro
You should contact an attorney in the county where the children live in the new State. The process generally would be to file some type of motion to dismiss or strike based on the lack of subject matter jurisdiction over the children.