How can I find out if someone is here illegally? 3 Answers as of August 05, 2011

I need to know how I can find out if my step uncle is here illegally and do not know how. He came here 8 years ago on a religious visa but was denied citizenship because he lied about living at the church. He renewed his temporary visa a couple of times but now a few months ago my step dad was trying to find a way to make him a citizen. I know they will not tell me or my mom if his visa expired and he is not here legally. Is there any way for me to find out?

Why don't you ask him? I don't know what your motive is. If you are trying to help him, ask him to come and see me or post the question directly.
No. The USCIS does not provide this information due to privacy laws.
Unfortunately you have no right to find out through the government. The only thing you can find out this is by looking at his visa, I-94 card.