How can I find my husband to divorce him? 1 Answers as of August 18, 2011

My deserter husband and I have been legally married since 1997; I'm desperate to locate him quietly and without arousal of his relatives or others who have been hiding him out for most of the 14 years since we were married in Dec. 1997. I paid money to get access to to no avail. He is either living in Texas or Arkansas., or who knows where. My health does not afford me the ability to go sleuth him down at his known former hangouts in irving, tx; hurst, tx; dallas, tx; etc. also need an attorney to advise me how to handle our son's predicament and the rest of the web entangling me to this multiple felon, his equally scary ex wives, kids, and now an entire meaner group of relatives in his maybe (?) location I've tracked him down to in Ark. please respond as soon as you can.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Reeves Law Firm, P.C.
Reeves Law Firm, P.C. | Roy L. Reeves
File a divorce then ask for permission to serve him through a family member or publication.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 8/18/2011
Click to View More Answers: