How can I find a divorce lawyer who will take payments in Missouri? Posted on December 11, 2010

I am in need of a divorce lawyer who will take payments or see if I can have the judge make my spouse pay. I have not worked in over 3 years and I am trying to get on ssd due to a bad back. I recently found out my husband is having an affair and I want out of my marriage asap. I just cant afford to have a lawyer and I would prefer to not have to do this on my own. My husband and I have no children together and we do not have any communal property. I have been living with my aunt since my husband and I had go married and she is the one who made sure the bills and rent were paid. But I cant ask her to pay for my divorce unless absolutely necessary. Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated. I did contact legal aid but they didnt think that they could help me. Thank you

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: