How can I find a bro bono attorney for a second degree murder in Louisiana? 1 Answers as of April 21, 2011

How do I find a pro bono attorney for second degree murder in Ascension Parish?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Bloom Legal, LLC
Bloom Legal, LLC | Seth J. Bloom
You will need to ask the court to appoint a public defender to you by indicating your status as an indigent defendant.
Answer Applies to: Louisiana
Replied: 4/21/2011
Click to View More Answers: