How can I find an attorney for my son so he doesn't go to prison for probation violation? 5 Answers as of August 28, 2013

In need of a lawyer for my son so he doesn't go to prison for 10 years on probation violation.

The best way to find an attorney is through a referral from a friend or relative. Otherwise, look through the yellow pages or google "criminal attorney" with your city and state.
Charles M. Schiff, Attorney at Law
Charles M. Schiff, Attorney at Law | Charles M. Schiff
Ask friends and acquaintances for a referral. Otherwise, use the internet or telephone book. Any attorney who does criminal defense work will handle probation violations as well.
Gregory Casale Attorney at Law
Gregory Casale Attorney at Law | Gregory Casale
Hiring the right attorney can be a daunting task. In my opinion, the most important factor is a bond of trust between the Defendant and the lawyer. I actually tell my potential clients that if they do not feel that they can trust me to protect their rights and get them the best outcome that they should hire someone else.
Law Offices of George Woodworth & Associates
Law Offices of George Woodworth & Associates | George Woodworth
You may find that you'll be able to retain an experienced criminal defense Attorney on this website.
Whether or not your sin has an attorney will not, in and of itself, prevent him being sent to prison. Whether or not that happens depends on more factors than are in your post. Now, to your question. There are a number of on line referral services such as this one. You can call the local bar association to for a referral as well as a generic search on line on any major search engine.