How can I file sexual harassment against someone? 5 Answers as of March 01, 2013

I am a contract nurse. I did home care through the state. I know that I cannot sue the state and know that I need to file a criminal case against the husband of the patient who sexually harassed me. I know that he has money to file against the lawsuit. He filed malpractice on the surgery for the condition that his wife is in now. I need to know how to go about doing that.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Michael Breczinski
Michael Breczinski | Michael Breczinski
Call the cops and get an attorney that is how.
Answer Applies to: Michigan
Replied: 3/1/2013
Lawrence Lewis
Lawrence Lewis | Lawrence Lewis, PC
Consult with an attorney.
Answer Applies to: Georgia
Replied: 2/26/2013
Hamblin Law Office | Sally Hamblin
The best option is to take advantage of free consultation with an attorney. Some lawsuits are difficult to win and very costly. Talk to personal injury attorney.
Answer Applies to: Michigan
Replied: 2/26/2013
Edward  D. Dowling IV Attorney at Law
Edward D. Dowling IV Attorney at Law | Edward D. Dowling IV
In order to file criminal charges you need to talk to the police or a prosecuting attorney. It is up to the prosecuting attorney whether to file the charges or not. Regarding filing a civil lawsuit you should consult an attorney and disclose all the facts and circumstances.
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 2/26/2013
Springer Law Office, PLLC
Springer Law Office, PLLC | Francis Springer
To have criminal charges pressed, you contact the law enforcement agency who had jurisdiction over the place where the offense occurred. Generally, if it is in a city it is that citys police department; if it is in a county it is that countys sheriffs department.
Answer Applies to: Mississippi
Replied: 2/26/2013
Click to View More Answers: