How can I file sexual harassment against someone? 5 Answers as of March 01, 2013

I am a contract nurse. I did home care through the state. I know that I cannot sue the state and know that I need to file a criminal case against the husband of the patient who sexually harassed me. I know that he has money to file against the lawsuit. He filed malpractice on the surgery for the condition that his wife is in now. I need to know how to go about doing that.

Call the cops and get an attorney that is how.
Consult with an attorney.
Hamblin Law Office | Sally Hamblin
The best option is to take advantage of free consultation with an attorney. Some lawsuits are difficult to win and very costly. Talk to personal injury attorney.
In order to file criminal charges you need to talk to the police or a prosecuting attorney. It is up to the prosecuting attorney whether to file the charges or not. Regarding filing a civil lawsuit you should consult an attorney and disclose all the facts and circumstances.
Springer Law Office, PLLC
Springer Law Office, PLLC | Francis Springer
To have criminal charges pressed, you contact the law enforcement agency who had jurisdiction over the place where the offense occurred. Generally, if it is in a city it is that citys police department; if it is in a county it is that countys sheriffs department.