How can I file a lawsuit against a Facebook worker? 8 Answers as of March 25, 2016

Stressful SITUATION!!!

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
S. Joseph Schramm | Joseph Schramm
You have not given enough facts to allow an attorney to analyze your situation.
Answer Applies to: Pennsylvania
Replied: 3/25/2016
Law Offices of Maltaise Cini | Maltaise Cini
You will need to file a complaint and serve the individual. Depending on what you are suing the person for will determine what court you need to file your complaint in.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 3/24/2016
Candiano Law Office
Candiano Law Office | Charles J. Candiano
If they work in the company headquarters, you would file it in the San Mateo County Court.
Answer Applies to: Illinois
Replied: 3/23/2016
Freeborn Law Offices, P.S.
Freeborn Law Offices, P.S. | Steve Freeborn
It is impossible to answer a question when you provide no factual background. My suggestion is for you to pay an attorney for his time and discuss the facts of your case.
Answer Applies to: Washington
Replied: 3/23/2016
Law Offices of George H. Shers | George H. Shers
You have to give us much more information, including whether you know their name, what they did, how it harmed you, etc.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 3/23/2016
Click to View More Answers: