How can I file for residency if I’m an illegal immigrant? Posted on August 23, 2010

I am an illegal immigrant but I’m married to a US citizen. Can I file for legal residency? Would it help to have a lawyer?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: