How can I file for a divorce if I am not able to afford it? Posted on July 16, 2011

We have lived separately for 9 yrs, I am unable to afford a divorce. He signed a note stating that he would pay 800. (monthly) so that I could afford my home he has slowly reduced the amount to zero. He convinced me to use my retirement money when we were unemployed from work. This note was notarized. Do I have any recourse?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: