How can I file for child support if my daughters father will not respond? Posted on August 06, 2011

I have had custody for 6 yrs of my daughters life tried filing for child support but the court never proceeded because they couldn't get a hold of her father. Now my daughter has been living with him for 2 yrs and hes trying to get me put in jail for not paying.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: