How can I file an enforcement petition against my ex-husband? 5 Answers as of October 28, 2013

I wish to file an enforcement petition against my ex-Husband for breaching the court's decree with regards to payment of child support, alimony and medical support.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of William Stoddard | William Stoddard
Check out the court forms, it is all there.
Answer Applies to: Washington
Replied: 10/28/2013
Peters Law, PLLC
Peters Law, PLLC | Mark T. Peters, Sr.
File a motion for contempt. You will have to cite each time he disobeyed the court order.
Answer Applies to: Idaho
Replied: 10/25/2013
Wenell LLC
Wenell LLC | Kelly Wenell
File a contempt of court motion and make sure your ex is properly served.
Answer Applies to: Missouri
Replied: 10/24/2013
David A. Browde, P.C.
David A. Browde, P.C. | David Browde
You have to file pursuant to the rules of the court that issued the order. And you may not pay by counterfeit cashier's check.
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 10/24/2013
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock | Arlene D. Kock
File and serve your request for order using California Judicial Council forms.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 10/24/2013
Click to View More Answers: