How can I fight a traffic ticket if a state trooper observed me with a radar from the opposite side of the road? Posted on July 14, 2011

I was heading east the trooper was heading west. he gave me a speeding ticket saying i was going 71 mph in a 55 mph zone. he said he observed me speeding and it was backed up by is that possible? Especially when I had my cruise control set at 62 mph.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: