How can I fight a suspension from my university over drinking charges? 1 Answers as of February 15, 2011

I am on probation for getting caught with an empty case of beer in my room and I got arrested outside my own dorm for being drunk. They are trying to charge me with (as a university) for mental/physical harm to myself and violation of dorm rules although I did not drink in the dorm or have possession of alcohol.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Ron Graham Attorney at Law
Ron Graham Attorney at Law | Ron Graham
I would have to examine the procedures in your student handbook. I am sure there is an appeal process but unsure without more information.
Answer Applies to: Ohio
Replied: 2/15/2011
Click to View More Answers: