How can I fight my child evaluation form in a divorce? 3 Answers as of August 02, 2011

My child ld evaluation report accused me that I am offering my son, toys and taking care of him, that I am enforcing 5 years old ,that is reason that he likes his father? How to fight since the report heavily favors mother in woman shelter, where I was accused and arrested for DV and without attorney. I plead none-contest and now it is 2 years and she is still in woman shelter and evaluator trying to help her out even with lie?

Law Office of Patricia Van Haren
Law Office of Patricia Van Haren | Patricia Van Haren
If you plead no contest for spousal abuse, then there is a presumption against granting you custody. That is the same as a guilty conviction. You will want to seek out the assistance of an attorney since the burden of proof will be on you to overcome the conviction. You can call the evaluator to testify about the findings in her report.
Law Offices of Paul A. Eads, A.P.C.
Law Offices of Paul A. Eads, A.P.C. | Paul A. Eads
Yes, you may hire an EC 730 evaluator to contest the original evaluation report.
Wallin & Klarich: A Law Corporation
Wallin & Klarich: A Law Corporation | Paul Wallin
You are in tough spot as very tough to convince the court that the court ordered evaluation is incorrect. I am sure you have retained an experienced family law lawyer because without one you are in likely major trouble if the evaluation is against you.