How can I fight a false police report for stealing? 1 Answers as of March 04, 2011

An officer gave me ticket for false reporting on a person stealing. What do I need to have inorder to prove my innocence?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Miller & Harrison, LLC
Miller & Harrison, LLC | David Harrison
You do not have to prove your innocence. The prosecutor has to prove the charge against you, beyond a reasonable doubt, if the matter goes to trial. Hire a lawyer and fight the charge. They will know what to do based on the facts as presented in the case and the law that applies.
Answer Applies to: Colorado
Replied: 3/4/2011
Click to View More Answers: