How can I fight a false police report? Posted on February 11, 2011

My ex is accusing me of molesting our daughter. I need to know what I can do to get my daughter taken to someone that can evaluate her and find out the truth. My ex and her new husband have also been slandering me on top of the other accusations.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: