How can I fight a driving on a suspended license charge? Posted on October 31, 2011

I was flashed by a traffic camera and got a fail to stop at a red light and driving on a suspended license. I was making a right hand turn, it is still okay l to turn right on red unless posted otherwise correct? And I didn't even know my driver's license was suspended until I got the ticket. And one more thing, this is not the first ticket. I got another at the same intersection going the same direction for the same offense less than a month apart. What's the best way to handle this? If I take the driving class, will the suspended license be doped? And even if it is in the following case, I won’t be able to take the defensive driving correct? Or should I just fight them both? And is not knowing a defense for driving on a suspended license?