How can I fight CPS for my girls? 2 Answers as of July 14, 2011

Dec 27,2010 my mother ph'd cps w/false allegations right after she kicked us out. Jan 8,2011 cps took my girls. it was Sat & man that took them away wasn't in a County car, actually it was very old filled w/garbage & a large for sale sign covering bk side window. I was appauld that Sheriffs didnt care that carseat was not securely strapped down. every answer I recieved about reason they took my kids it was always different. cps has violated my families rights along w/their own policy procedures & everytime I call them on all the lies & misconduct Im told," there'll b time later to discuss that" or entire Court proceeds as usual like I dont have a complaint. Please, I nd help fast. July 21,2011 cps wants to terminate services & adopt my babies out, not even given to family members. HELP! somebody hear my words & defend me. I know my side of case is valid if someone would really listen to how many wrong doings committed to me by cps. thank you.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock | Arlene D. Kock
Please find an attorney to represent you so you can properly resist the adoption of your children. I believe you are entitled to court appointed representation at no cost to you if you are financially unable to hire your own attorney.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 7/14/2011
Law Office of Joseph A. Katz
Law Office of Joseph A. Katz | Joseph A. Katz
It is difficult to parse fact from fiction in your inquiry.I do readily believe that your rights were ridden overroughshod. It happens all the time.I do believe that CPS often acts without sufficient basis. On the other hand, there must have been some triggering event or condition to cause them to take action. You have a right to free, appointed Counsel for the Dependency case.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 7/14/2011
Click to View More Answers: