How can I fight the charge of disorderly conduct when I got it for hitting my own car? 8 Answers as of July 03, 2013

I was in a wreaked yesterday and punched my car. Cop arrested me for it. He threw my hands behind my back, not taking into consideration that I was just in a very bad accident and my shoulders were messed up. Title even in my name.

You don't get to create drama on the road, even If it your car, wife or dog you are kicking.
Get a lawyer and fight the matter. They may drop the charge.
Gregory Casale Attorney at Law
Gregory Casale Attorney at Law | Gregory Casale
The best thing you can do is to hire a good criminal defense lawyer. Your lawyer will know how to best defend you on the charge. Disorderly conduct has nothing to do with whose property you smashed or struck, it is for making a scene, or not acting in the way that a reasonable person would act.
You are not charged with criminal damage to property, but disorderly conduct. Obviously, the arresting officer felt your conduct at the time was disturbing the peace of those who may have been around you.
William L. Welch, III Attorney | William L. Welch, III
An experienced criminal defense attorney can help you evaluate the prosecution's case, any defenses that you might have, and any plea offer that might be made, so that you can decide whether to go to trial. Consider seeking a confidential consultation.
    Hire a lawyer and get this relatively minor and silly offense dismissed.
    Base upon what you have said, I have no idea. I would have to see the charging documents.
    Catchick Law, PC
    Catchick Law, PC | Matt Catchick
    The Michigan statute that defines "Disorderly Person" is MCL 750.167 - you can find that statute on the internet. You may have a good case from a defense standpoint - I would strongly recommend you retain a Criminal Defense Attorney to effectively present all your arguments. Your conduct does not appear to easily fit under any of the categories itemized under MCL 750.167.