How can I extend my Visa? Posted on June 20, 2011

I came to the US in March and only had a 3-month visa. It’s due to expire I’ve met a wonderful person and would like to stay longer. How can I extend it without spending loads of money?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: