How can I expedite my moms I-130 visa? 1 Answers as of March 28, 2011

I am a USC and I just applied for my mom's I-130. I did not realize that it took over a year. She is in Mexico, and has never been in the USA. I am getting married in October and I want to make sure she is there for the wedding. Can she apply for a one time entry for the wedding and run the corse for the I-130?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Caro Kinsella
Law Offices of Caro Kinsella | Caro Kinsella, Esq.
Yes you can try for a B-2 tourist visa (enclose the wedding invite etc. in her petition). When she is asked by the CBP at U.S. port of entry she must tell them the truth.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 3/28/2011
Click to View More Answers: