How can I evict my boyfriend from my home for using drugs? Posted on January 16, 2011

My live in boyfriend is using drugs in the home. I have stipulated no drug use. He refuses to leave. Is there a way to get him out without giving him a 30 day notice? I am the homeowner.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: