How can I evict a former a girlfriend and her son? Posted on August 15, 2011

In June, 2010, my former girlfriend and her 11 year old son moved to NC with me from California and in Oct 2010, we moved to GA. I am the only one on the deed of the house that we currently live in. All utilities are in my name. All vehicles are also in my name. During our time here together, I realized that I no longer want to continue the relationship and have told her so. Her response was that she is not going anywhere. What should I do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: