How can I ensure that my husband does not get custody of our children? Posted on July 30, 2011

My husband asked for a divorce in Feb. I filed in March. He took all our money. He's been paying the mortgage & buying food. At the P.L. hearing the master awarded each of us a portion of the marital assets (liquid) which he paid to me but I need for atty fees going fwd and to pay back my mother. Our custody eval started and was canceled (can be req. to resume w/o prejudice once we separate). I want primary residence, he wants 50/50 (to hurt me, not b/c he really wants the girls) I am a buffer for my older girls from my 1st marriage who live w/me but he's bullying them (subtle but is) and puts the younger 2 girls (this marriage) in the middle. The P.L. order says neither can deny the other access. I'm worried if I move out w/the girls, tell him an access schedule, he'll just take the girls.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: