How can I ensure that my DUI paperwork doesn’t go to my parent's address? Posted on July 27, 2011

I got a DUI for the first time, and want to hide it from my family. Is there a way to escape all the legal work going to my parent's house?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers:

Need more information on drunk driving law? Visit our free DUI resource page to learn more.

If you need immediate assistance, fill out a free case evaluation form to connect with a DUI lawyer in your area today!