How can I enforce our divorce agreement? Posted on August 10, 2010

During my divorce, my ex-wife agreed to remortgage our house under her name within six months. The six months is almost done and she has said that she cannot do it. What legal action can I take and if there is any do I have to do it in the county that the residence is in? This divorce is taking place in Michigan.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: