How can I enforce my child custody separation agreement? Posted on June 11, 2011

Me and my husband signed a legal agreement that I can take our kids back to Germany with me! Can he still stop me from going with a court order? I booked my ticket for this Friday 17th June and I'm worried that I might not be able to leave!

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: