How can I emancipate myself from my mother? Posted on January 17, 2011

I know how to take care of myself without any contact with her. She is mentally and physically abusive. I do not have a job because she will not let me out of the house to get one or even keep one. I need something different, but I need help I have no idea how my case would look to the courts and would like advice on how to get away from her. It is for my own sanity because of her I am depressed and suicidal my grades have dropped tremendously because of the stress and I cant handle it any more. Please help.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: