How can i divorce my husband if i cant find him and he is not legal here? Posted on February 10, 2011

I want to divorce my husband but i cant find him. Been separated for 9 yrs. He not legal here and I want a divorce. How do i do this?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: