How can I divorce a Michigan prisoner? 1 Answers as of June 14, 2011

I am married to a prisoner in Michigan. I also live in michigan and I want a divorce.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Wolverine Law | Stuart Collis
You divorce a prisoner the same way you divorce anyone else in Michigan. You file a divorce complaint and have him served in prison.
Answer Applies to: Michigan
Replied: 6/14/2011
Click to View More Answers: