How can I discharge that debt that I acquired on my mother's credit card for legal fees that I won't be able to pay back? 7 Answers as of June 05, 2017

Since the debt is on your mother's credit card, it's her debt not yours. You can't have another person's debts discharged in your bankruptcy.
Oh, you can't. Your mom is on the hook for that. You can file for bankruptcy but the debt will remain with her because she is the one who borrowed the money (on her card).
Eranthe Law Firm
Eranthe Law Firm | Cate Eranthe
You can't discharge a debt on your mother's credit card. You can discharge the amount you owe your mother but it will stay on her card and she will have to pay it.
If you used your mother's credit card to pay a bill, she is responsible for the debt. You can discharge the obligation you have to her, but you cannot discharge her obligation to pay the creditor.
Only the people on the credit card can file BK.
    OlsenDaines | Rex Daines
    You don't owe a debt on your mother's credit card, she does. You can file a bankruptcy and not owe you mom, but that might cause some strain in your relationship. Your mom can file a bankruptcy on her own credit car if she otherwise qualifies for bankruptcy.
    CARL C SILVER ATTORNEY AT LAW
    CARL C SILVER ATTORNEY AT LAW | Carl C Silver
    You can't.