How can I deal with my child support arrears? Posted on April 14, 2011

My license is suspended and my barber license and my driver license. Which state can I get my driver license in, so I may get a driving job? The mother of my child left for three years and just popped up the other day. Do I have the right to ask the judge to modify my arrears? And how strong is my possibility for the judge to do so?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: